Bluebonnets & Sunflowers
- Toddlers must be 1 year old by September 1st
- 4:1 child/teacher ratio.
Our Bluebonnet & Sunflower teachers provide provide a stimulating environment for our toddlers to learn & grow. Our school has developed curriculum based on developmentally appropriate recommendations from industry experts. The curriculum has been designed expressly for children age 1 to 2 years old. This curriculum utilizes a variety of learning styles that aide in the social, emotional, educational and physical development of your child.
Main Learning Areas:
- Social and Emotional Development (healthy attachment, parallel play, empathy, and cooperation)
- Physical Development (gross motor skills & fine motor skills)
- Cognitive Development (sustained attention & cause and effect)
- Language Development (verbal and nonverbal communication)
- Emerging Literacy
- Self Regulation (growing independence, routines, begin to follow simple rules)
- Self Help Skills (drinking from a cup, using food utensils, taking off and putting on clothes, washing hands, toileting)
- Problem Solving and Patience