Rainbows & Hummingbirds
- Pre-K children must be 4 years old by September 1
- 8:1 child/teacher ratio.
Our Rainbow and Hummingbird teachers provide an environment where children can learn independence as they prepare for kindergarten. Our school has developed curriculum based on developmentally appropriate recommendations from industry experts. The curriculum has been designed expressly for children from infancy through the first year of life. This curriculum utilizes a variety of learning styles that aide in the social, emotional, educational and physical development of your child.
All 4-year-olds must be potty trained to be eligible for enrollment.
Main Learning Areas:
- Sense of Self and Responsibility
- Prosocial Behavior
- Gross Motor and Fine Motor Skills.
- Learning and Problem Solving
- Social Studies
- Logical Thinking
- Math Skills
- Listening and Speaking
- Continued Instruction in Letter Recognition, Sight Words Instruction, and Upper and Lower Case Letter Writing using the Handwriting Without Tears Curriculum