Infants: Buttercup & Sweet Pea Classes.
Infants can be 2 months to 12 months of age.
4:1 child/teacher ratio.
Our Buttercup & Sweet Pea teachers provide loving & individualized care for our infants. Our school has developed curriculum based on developmentally appropriate recommendations from industry experts. The curriculum has been designed expressly for children from infancy through the first year of life. This curriculum utilizes a variety of learning styles that aide in the social, emotional, educational and physical development of your child.
Main learning areas:
- Social and Emotional Development (healthy attachment, parallel play, empathy, and cooperation)
- Physical Development (gross motor skills & fine motor skills)
- Cognitive Development ( sustained attention & cause and effect)
- Language Development ( verbal and nonverbal communication)
- Emerging Literacy
- Self Regulation (growing independence, routines, begin to follow simple rules)