Early Learners: 3-Year-Olds
Butterflies & Owls
- Early Learners must be 3 yrs old by September 1st.
- 8:1 child/teacher ratio.
Our Butterfly & Owl teachers provide an environment where children can be truly learn all about their world. Our school has developed curriculum based on developmentally appropriate recommendations from industry experts. The curriculum has been designed expressly for children from infancy through the first year of life. This curriculum utilizes a variety of learning styles that aide in the social, emotional, educational and physical development of your child.
All 3-year-olds beginning in the Owl or Butterfly classes must be potty trained by the beginning of the school year in September.
Main Learning Areas:
- Sense of Self/ Responsibility at Arrival and Departure.
- Prosocial Behavior.
- Gross Motor & Fine Motor Skills.
- Problem Solving and Scientific Discovery.
Logical Thinking and Math Skills.
Representation and Symbolic Thinking.
- Listening and Speaking.
- Introduction to Letter Recognition, Sounds, and Writing using the Handwriting Without Tears Curriculum